Research Training Program Scholarships
Applications are now open for Australian Government Research Training Program Stipend Scholarships.
Meritorious students whose research proposal aligns with one of the following strategic priorities are encouraged to apply: education, health, social justice and the common good, and theology and philosophy.
Applications in the following areas are particularly welcomed:
- early childhood learning and playgroups (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- helping secondary students to use mathematics to solve real world problems (contact: email@example.com)
- musculoskeletal health (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- neighbourhood environment and ageing (contact: email@example.com)
- building design for ageing populations (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- urban spaces and active ageing (contact: email@example.com)
- voice disorders (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students are strongly encouraged to apply and will be given priority in the selection process.
Australian Government Research Training Program Fees Offset Scholarship (that is, a tuition fee waiver); and
Australian Government Research Training Program Stipend Scholarship valued at $32,082 per annum (indexed annually).
Please note: this round of Australian Government Research Training Program Stipend Scholarships is open to domestic students who are either currently enrolled in a doctoral program at ACU or willing to commence their doctoral program no later than 1 March 2018.
Applicants for post 1 March 2018 commencement should make an application for an Australian Government Research Training Program Stipend Scholarship in April/May 2018. (Check the ACU Research Scholarships website in March for further information.)
Closing date for applications:
Tuesday 17 October 2017
How to Apply
If you are currently enrolled in a doctoral program at ACU use the application form.
If you are not currently enrolled, visit the Graduate Research website for application instructions.
Applicants should also read the ACU Research Training Program Scholarship Policy which, among other things, sets out the eligibility criteria for Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships.
Complete applications should be forwarded to:
Australian Catholic University
PO Box 968
North Sydney NSW 2059