The Research Contracts Team located at the Office of DVC (Research) is responsible for all the University’s research contracts, including but not limited to, grant and non-grant research agreements, research student related agreements, variations and any relevant requests.
The Research Contracts Team assists with:
- provision of appropriate agreement templates;
- preparing, developing, reviewing and negotiating research contracts; responsible for liaison with the University Office of General Counsel, other internal stakeholders, as well as external stakeholders concerning any contract matters including processes;
- execution of research contracts;
- solutions of contract related issues;
- enquiries as to whether a contract is essential for research activities involving external parties.
Senior Research Contracts Officer: Cathy Mathews (Tel: 02 9465 9233)
Senior Research Contracts Officer: Catriona Thorpe (Tel: 02 9465 9187).