Each year Australian Catholic University collects details of research publications and other research outputs, funded and unfunded research projects for the preceding year.
The collection focuses on data for:
- the Commonwealth Government for HERDC (*)
- the evaluation of ACU’s research through the Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) initiative (*)
- the Commonwealth Government for the Sustainable Research Excellence (SRE) Research Hours Data Collection (*)
- the biennial survey by the Australian Bureau of Statistic (ABS) on research and experimental development in Australia
- the ACU Research Bank to make a publicly available record of ACU research activities
- ACU to measure and benchmark our research performance.
(*) these data determine the amount of research funding received by ACU under research programs managed by the Commonwealth Government.
Refer to the Research Publication Policy for further information.